Question

Changing the URL name for different sections

• 21 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello everybody, 

I just finished building my landing page, and I was wondering how to set custom links for my page.

For example: When a user clicks on “about us” the link would say bnbbud.com/aboutus. 

For example, When a user clicks on “benefits,” the link would say bnbbud.com/benefits.

Right now, the page is just https://bnbbud.com, but I'd like it to change for each different section I’ve created.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @ifreezebmx

Based on what you are describing anything after the forward slash “/” is a different page. 

In URLs every time you put a forward slash that denotes a different path and structure. So /aboutus is a different page than bnbbud[dot]com. The same way /benefits is a different page than the top level domain bnbbud[dot]com. 

You close your post with “I’d like it to change for each different section I’ve created”, which leads me to believe you want a single page not multiple pages, but you want to be able to link directly to a particular section on that single page. 

This is called anchor links and you can achieve this by following the instructions here

If you had something else in mind, follow up here and I’m sure we can point you in the right direction.