Here’s a screenshot of the page that I’ve reviewed here:
There’s a lot of good content in here, I’ll share my two cents.
What I love
- The Trustpilot iframe, that’s a brilliant way to display customer reviews. It’s clear and reliable, I’m going to recommend this to lots of other folks from now on
- The chatbot. I think it’s a great way to connect with your page visitors if they have questions.
- Smart Traffic! Love that you’re getting involved with machine learning
- The regular clear vs. one-off clean price breakdown is great! It may however make it difficult to measure the performance of your landing pages since they’re two different CTAs, just something to think about.
What I’d test
- The form:
I would try a different design here, it doesn’t really flow with the rest of the page contents. I’d consider removing the dotted border, and the background colour. You could have a transparent background so that all you see is the 4 form fields.
- There’s no headline. If I land on the page, I’m not 100% certain what the offer is here. I’d use something like “domestic house cleaning services in Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas”, as a headline at the top, that way you can take that line out of the form to clean it up a bit.
- The list of locations at the bottom. There are Google maps iframes that you could use to better illustrate the areas that are eligible for this service.
- I’d give this page a title, it cleans it up a little bit:
- The announcement at the top is a great way to make sure your visitors know that this page is taking measures to follow COVID guidelines - but it might look cleaner in a sticky bar format or a floating header.
- The logo in the top left corner of this page is quite small, and it’s the only instance that the brand appears on this page. I’d suggest making this a bit bigger, along with a headline.
Okay that’s a lot of information to go through so I’ll leave it at that for now.
In terms of viewing specific variants of your page, if you add
b.html to the end of your URL you’ll be able to view your separate variants (without affecting your page stats). So it will look like:
Another important question I’d like to ask is what are you testing with your Smart Traffic variants?
Hope this helps for now, looking forward to hearing updates on how this performs!