Use Infusionsoft form on Unbounce page?

• 1 October 2014
  • 4 replies

I am having some trouble figuring out how to get my web form on the Unbounce page to work the way I need/want it to and can have it in Infusionsoft.

The 2 things I am trying to accomplish are:

1. I have 4 check box fields, checked if they want something. I need a tag applied for each one if they select Yes, but I am having a hard time figuring out how.

2. I want to be able to move individual fields and customize the form like I can in Infusionsoft. I am wanting to have 2 columns, 1 column with the check boxes and the other with the fields. I have found several scripts in the forum for splitting the form into 2 columns, but all the ones I found break it up all funky and none look good.

Any guidance would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey Robert

This isn’t possible with our integration. Every contact that is captured is given the same tags that were applied during the pages Infusionsoft integration setup.

If you prefer the styling and functionality of a Infusionsoft form, then it may be more worthwhile to just embed a Infusionsoft web form. The leads would then send straight into your Infusionsoft account. I assume they may have the ‘checkbox to tag’ functionality you’re looking for.

I have a similar question about using a third-party form (in this case it’s Marketo).

We have already embedded a Marketo web form into the Unbounce page. What steps do we need to take to ensure that the conversions are tracked on our Unbounce pages?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Jeff - if you’re using a Marketo form (or any other 3rd party form), you can use our External Conversion Tracking code to make sure you’re still tracking conversions.

You’ll need to ensure your form confirmation page shares the parent domain with your Unbounce page (so, if your Unbounce pages were on landing.unbounce.com, your thank-you would need to be on unbounce.com, landing.unbounce.com or info.unbounce.com, etc). Other than that, it’s just a matter of placing that code on your thank-you page and clearing out the automated conversion goals.

Hey Jeff, 
We’ve officially released our  Marketo Integration  to the public, which seems like it could help you out in this scenario. Check it out here!