Unbounce Convertibles + Zapier

• 19 September 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi guys 🙂

I set up a lead gen landing page with a form that contains hidden fields in order to pass url parameters. Every form submission is recorded on a G Sheet via Zapier.

Now I just added a convertible, and I have 2 question:

1. it is considerd as a completely different form compared to the standard form in the landing page?
  2. if yes (and I think so), how can I record data and url parameters passed by hidden fields into the spreadhseet? Can I use Zapier?

Thank you!

A.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Andrea,

Yes, convertibles are separate from landing page forms, so the integration on a convertable would be handled through the “integrations” section at the bottom of each convertable page.

I just tested passing a UTM parameter from a hidden field to Zapier and it worked. You just have to set up the hidden field within the form on the convertable, just like you would with a normal Unbounce landing page form. Make sure the hidden field has the same exact name as the URL parameter. Then just set up the Zapier webhook as you normally would.

For passing URL parameters through hidden fields, see this documentation: https://documentation.unbounce.com/hc/en-us/articles/203799174-Adding-and-Editing-Form-Fields#content4

Let me know if that answers your question! 🙂