Tabbed section only works with the last tab

• 21 January 2019
  • 5 replies

Hello!

I followed this tutorial:

and tried to add a tabbed section to this page:
https://bit.ly/2U7J5Mf

Below is a gif of the tabbed section showing it’s state when first loaded; what happens when i click the logos (being used as tabs); and lastly, what happens when the schoolmoney ‘tab’ is clicked (the text appears correcly).

The relevant support and sales information is supposed to pop-up based on which tab is clicked, but it isn’t working and i’m not sure why. I’m new to custom javascript so forgive me if it is an obvious solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Many thanks,
Jamila

5 replies

Hi,

i am facing the same issue

Badge +1

hi @Jlawal the URL you posted is gated. You’ll have to publish that URL and then share it.
Also the gif you’re referring to doesnt show. Basically cannot understand the problem without those 2 things 😃

Hi @Jlawal & @PrateekSharma,

Yeah this one can be a little tricky to get right but it’s functionality is pretty cool. My team and I are implementing these type of features all the time and would be happy to walk you through it.

Shoot me a DM any time and we can get you sorted.

Cheers,

Hello

I’m trying to used the Tabbed Content code in Unbounce but it doesn’t seem to be working. The rollover effect for the tabs works fine but when I click on the tabs nothing changes. I just stays on the first content. 

I even exported the original page and it functions fine. but when I do it it doesn’t function correctly.

Does anyone have any ideas why this would be happening? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @MikeS

There might be a few reasons and it’s pretty hard to troubleshoot something we can’t see. 

The two most obvious once that come to mind:
1) Missing scripts/css/jQuery or wrong code adjustments to the main script 
2) Nesting of the content boxes

Compare your setup to the working example you have side-by-side and you should be able to spot the difference.