Hey everyone, hope your New Year is off to a fresh start!
A new year means another chance to improve over the last. Maybe you want to read more books, take up a new hobby (TikTok challenges, anyone?), or—in many of our cases—maybe you want to get more conversions.
Here’s something to help get you started with the last!
The Unbounce Guide to Landing Page Copywriting is your ABCs on writing the best bleepin’ high-converting copy there is.
With these actionable tips, you’ll have a clear path to your conversion potential. From laying out your structure, crafting high-impact headlines, toning your body copy, and wooing with social proof, you’ll have everything you need to write your highest-performing landing pages ever.
See the guide and start sharpening those copywriting skills!
Happy writing, folks!
P.S I’ve linked to each of the topics below in case there’s one you know you want to dive into first!
The Unbounce Guide to Landing Page Copywriting
- Find Your Value Proposition - Learn how to craft messaging that resonates with your target audience.
- Plan Your Information Hierarchy - Create an information hierarchy and figure out the content your landing page needs to be most impactful.
- Write Attention-Grabbing Headlines - Learn how to write headlines, sub-headlines, and subheadings that capture your visitors’ attention.
- Craft Persuasive Body Copy - Write body copy that puts your audience’s needs first and persuades them to take action.
- Find Social Proof That Resonates - Use social proof (like testimonials and review scores) to reinforce your copy and earn your visitors’ trust.
- Convert With a Call to Action - See how to write calls to action that attract visitors’ attention and drive results for your business.