Roofing Landing Page Feedback

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible

My landing page is not converting at all and I dont know why. I have over 1000 clicks and zero conversions. I have a lead form as well as phone numbers on the page. Phone call are being tracked with CallRail

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Mostly Facebook ads (which are performing quite well) and Google Adwords

3: What is your conversion goal?

Calls or lead forms from people interested in roofing services. In terms of numbers any number of conversion would be an improvement

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:

http://unbouncepages.com/myassurance-test/ (This is not the URL I use for my campaigns)

I appreciate your feedback!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey Marcel, some thoughts –

Good stuff

• There are a lot of authority and trust elements (accreditations, badges, testimonials etc)
  • Some good copy around the benefits.
  • Good offer of the free estimate

Not so good stuff

• There is a LOT of information crammed in and feels very overwhelming – I’m not sure what to read first and I would guess most click-throughs are bouncing from the page very quickly as it’s simply too much effort to take it all in. The hierarchy of the page is not doing justice to the content.
  • Although I think the copy has good benefits for the user – it’s difficult to understand quickly and thus, what action (if any) I should take on the page.
  • The form and click-to-call numbers could be highlighted better.
  • It took me a while to realise that the company was ‘Quality Assurance Roofing’ as the logo is a bit lost next to the ‘Accredited Business’ badge.
  • Overall, I just think the general design and layout needs to be re-done so there is a clear story for the user to engage with and understand quickly what the benefits are of choosing to work with the company.

I’d love to re-work this page for you – feel free to check out my website www.zoetattersall.com and drop me a message if you’re interested. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Marcel_Gl,

Here’s a quick (private, unlisted) video with some feedback: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFhiI3bOr8

Good luck!