Please Help - Need Expert to Review Landing Page and Make Suggestions

• 19 December 2019
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
What do I need to improve.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Google, Yelp, Facebook

3: What is your conversion goal?
Would love 30%+

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇

https://autotintingaustin.com/tinting-landing-page/

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Aric, here’s a video review of the page for you: https://www.loom.com/share/927ee87c518d417a94a5d2a32b62a995

Regards,

Thank you so much! This was really helpful. Thank you for taking the time to create this!

-Aric

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sure no prob! Good luck with the page.

Userlevel 5
Badge

I second what Nicholas said in his feedback, especially around the form and outbound links. In addition, here are some additional thoughts:

You want to make sure that your offer matches the intent of the visitor. You’re form seems to be trying to close the sale, which would indicate someone who has already shopped around and is ready to pull the trigger. If that’s the case, then I would suggest adjusting your headline to invoke more urgency.

To get direct sales, you’ll also have to add more to the page to answer prospects’ questions and concerns. For instance, how long does it take? What’s the process? Do they drop the car off or wait with it, or do you come out to them? When will it be done? How do they know their financial information will be safe? Etc.

As Nicholas mentioned, the form is pretty lengthy. If you can’t cut it down, then you may want to consider a two step form to break it up. It also appears that there is some sort of technical glitch where it mentions adding API keys. I assume that’s supposed to be payment options.

If people are landing on the page prior to that stage (which I suspect most would be) then you should follow Nicholas’s advice and change the offer to something like a free estimate and get your unique value proposition toward the top.

Either way, I would probably reorder the messaging some so that you introduce the options before making someone choose it on the form. You could always have a CTA button up top that links to the form below.

You should also add a bit more context to them. Do people know what Rayno Carbon and Phantom mean? My guess is probably not. What is the difference? Is it strictly the heat resistance? Is there difference in the color or darkness? And what do the heat resistance percentages mean as it relates to the user. Can you put it in terms such as when it’s 90 degrees out it will feel like XX degrees without the air running or the average energy savings in a year because the AC isn’t required as much?

Much of the copy is too generic. For example “Keep your card safer and cooler…” Safer and cooler than what? How? Or “Improved comfort,” “Improved security.” What does that mean? Improved how? By how much? Try to use specifics and terminology that is easy for people to picture in their minds.

Finally, while it’s good that you place buttons throughout the page, it would be better if they were a bit more consistent in terms of the offer. By having Order, Schedule and Get a Quote you are introducing 3 separate offers in the minds of the prospects. Keep it simple and sell just one offer.

I hope that helps.