Please give honest feedback for this landing page for charity

• 28 August 2018
  • 1 reply

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
Making people aware of long-term charitable solutions for a thriving economies in African countries.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
FB ads & Reddit

3: What is your conversion goal?
People clicking on the ‘Visit official website’ or ‘Donate’ button

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://invest-in-africa.nl/

1 reply

There is a lot of really great aspects to the page! I am just going to be nit picking, because honestly, it’s not that bad at all!

FB Ads, in my experience always produce a really high bounce rate, so the best thing I have found is to have a super enticing hero, with minimal text. I find the text in your hero slightly difficult to read, I would suggest an overlay on the whole image just to make the text easier to read.

There is also a great deal of text on the page. It’s fine, just over whelming. I would suggest some collapsible sections and then if a user wants to read more they can expand it.

The logos of the forms of payment are pixelated on my end, which is a bit of a red flag.

When clicking on “contribute to a better africa” CTA and it redirects, I notice the colour red isn’t consistent, which is slightly confusing. Is it the main website? Is it an affiliate? As a user I think consistency is best.

As the main website is a non-profit I would highlight that as well on the LP.

The “time left” section, isn’t overly enticing. I would probably remove that. What I mean by that, is that (as of right now) there is 19 days left - which is great, but there is no sense of urgency. It is almost giving me the ‘meh, I might as well come back in a month’ instead of ‘I need to do this now’.