Page Insights: Roller Shutter Repair Company - ADV Shutters LTD

• 15 April 2019
  • 2 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?

Actually, I’m facing the biggest challenge with my website is the website’s slow speed as I came to know about it through the google page insights. The page speed is very low on mobile as well as on desktops. Please, anyone, suggest me a suitable solution to enhance the speed of my website on all the devices. Check out the screenshot that I have attached with this, to know my question in details.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Organic Search

3: What is your conversion goal?

N/A

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
ex. http://www.landingpage.com/

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @johnpeter!

This does not look like an Unbounce page. Do you have one you can send a link to that you are having trouble with?

Best,
Caroline

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi John,

I would recommend 2 things:

1. Find a developer who is familiar with WordPress who can implement some speed and performance enhancements to your site. There are WordPress professionals who specialize in this type of work. If you need someone, DM me and I can send you an intro to someone I’ve worked with for this on my personal sites over the years.

2. Have you considered using a platform like Unbounce for your landing pages, rather than building them on WordPress? This could also significantly help you improve speed and performance and create a more dedicated experience for your visitors.