New landing page design draft

• 23 August 2018
  • 2 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
Trying to generate more enquiries for Barn Conversions

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
PPC

3: What is your conversion goal?
Enquiries

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
ex. http://www.landingpage.com/
unbouncepages.com/wdaseo

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @lukeyconrad27

At first glance the page feels friendly and the design flows well. But if we want to drive more form completions I’d start with changing the header content.

1.) “WE DESIGN BEAUTIFUL BARN CONVERSIONS”

That statement doesn’t ask me to do anything (like complete a form). What it does do, is make think, “Oh yeah? Prove it.” Unfortunately on the desktop version that video doesn’t help prove it either. Looks like a great neighborhood, but I thought we were talking about barn conversions? Is there a video coming with barn conversions?

2.) Then you say your office is a converted barn. So where is that? Now I want to see that but I don’t think it’s anywhere else on the page.

So far with the header text, sub-header, and video, in these three things alone… I feel lied to…

3.) The form copy asks what can we do for you. That is a good question! Perhaps your headline should answer that question. Something like, “We can take your old barn and turn it into a safe, livable home.”
Sub-header, “Let us know what your barn is like!”

I realize that might be a lot of constructive criticism, but I’m here to help! Let me know what you think and we can continue the brainstorm for the rest of the page as well 🙂

That’s great feedback - constructive criticism is welcome.

Thanks for your feedback