Need your feedback! I have 0 conversion rate :(

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?

Low conversion rate

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Facebook, emails and SMS

3: What is your conversion goal?
around 15%

4: Paste a link to your published landing page/popup: 👇

I have two pages:

https://signup.procally.com/

https://giveaway.procally.com/

Thanks for everyone’s help!!! I appreciate it a lot!!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @Noa!

This page is looking really slick! I’ve made a short list of what I love and what I’d suggest testing with your pages:

What I love ❤️

• I love the design!! It’s very clean and minimalist and there’s not a lot of noise to distract me from the CTA. I also really like the colour choices.
  • Consistent CTAs throughout the page 👍
  • The images you use in the ‘how Procally works for you’ section is really nice, I like the visuals showing how the product looks.

What I’d test 🥼 🧪

• I didn’t really understand what Procally offered until I got to the ‘How Procally works for you’ section. I would suggest moving that content higher up on the page to make it very clear what your visitors get out of Procally. I’ll leave it to the copywriting pros (like @SeanKirby 🙂 ) to share some insights there.
  • There’s no CTA above the fold, which might be a point of friction for your visitors. It should be very clear as soon as I land on the page: What’s the offer? Why do I need it? What problem is it solving? How do I get it?
  • The COVID disclaimer is a little bit wordy, I think you could relay the same message with something along the lines of “Procally will help you be prepared for when it’s time to welcome new customers into your businesses”
  • Last but not least, of course, turn on Smart Traffic (!!) that way you can test a lot of different things, and the algorithm will send visitors to the variant where they’re most likely to convert.

Hopefully that gives you something to work on for now, hope it helps 🙂

-Jess

Thanks a lot for your help!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello there,

The LP design is very good but i had a hard understanding what you offer.

I went to your homepage and started to get a better idea.
but then i went to your “About us” section on this page : https://procally.com/About and it’s very clear 🙂
–> I think you should expand from this.

Also i’m not sure about that:

What’s the catch? There is no catch, we’re just looking for professionals who will help us understand our product and make it better so you can get more customers.

For me you shouldn’t talk about the possibility of having a catch at all. Be more specific on the way your solution is working.

Also i would remove the amazon gift card. You should instead explain why it matters that people leave you their phone number. “Grow your business reach now” could be a title.

Userlevel 5
Badge

I’m going to echo a lot of the feedback you’d already received, especially around clarifying what it is you’re offering.

The headline isn’t bad. You offer a clear benefit, particularly on the first option. You just need to pay it off sooner. Perhaps include a subhead and or supporting bullets and a clear CTA.

Then, I’d get into the type of info you have near the bottom how it works for you section to give some of the details.Then you want to sped the rest of the page answering questions, addressing potential concerns, reducing friction and adding urgency.

Along those lines, do you have any testimonials or social proof you can leverage to build credibility? Are there a lot of businesses using this? If so, you could include a line like “Join X,XXX businesses…”

From a copy standpoint, I think you use too much “we.” Users care about themselves, so focus on them.

Free is a great selling point, and I think you can use it more. For instance, you can easily use it in your CTAs.

Speaking of the CTAs, I would make them more specific and benefit-oriented. Instead of “Get started,” which doesn’t indicate what to expect next, why not something like “Get your free storefront”? or “Add my business.”

You could do something similar to the wording in the form as well. Become a Procally Professional is a bit vague. Spell out what that means and why they should want to do it.

Best of luck.

Badge +3

Likewise, echoing the previous feedback. Personally, I have a hard time understanding what I’d be signing up for. Being a “Procally Professional” is a bit vague. Setting up an SEO-friendly online storefront is much more specific and actionable.

There are benefits and differentiators to be had beyond just the offer. If it’s Toronto-specific, call it out! That means it’s not just another Angie’s List. What types of professionals does it cater to? Call those out. A restaurant owner or a plumber thinks of themself as a restaurant owner or a plumber, not just “a professional.”

Lots of potential here!