Need to "message match" customer and get them to call on the phone

• 14 February 2019
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
Need to “message match” customer and get them to call on the phone. Establish trust and express we are local.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
PPC

3: What is your conversion goal?
High

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
http://call.landmarkroofs.biz

1 reply

Hi there,

I was able to review your page. Let me run a few things I personally see:

1. I feel like whether if you’re on a desktop computer or a mobile phone everything is busy above the fold and it makes my eyes jump trying to figure out what to read first. Try different landing page variations in Unbounce.

2. I understand your logo has some blue in it and that’s what you used for your CTA buttons. I would suggest testing a different color. When I first pull the page up the yellow stars stand out the best.

3. Try a copy variation for Schedule Your Free Estimate that’s above the phone number and Request a Free Estimate button of the form to talk about getting a roof inspection.

4. Since you’re using PPC you may want to create different pages with a specific service in mind. We’ve done landing pages that just focused on roof repairs. Or roof replacements. Inspections and so forth. You can adjust your PPC to follow suit which should also help with quality score.

5. Maybe highlighting your testimonials in the beginning in some way.

6. You could add information about insurance claims as I believe some people may not know too much about that and there roofs.

7. Try landing pages that are short and some that are long that has space in between elements.