Need feedback: 3 Day Biking Event

• 18 February 2019
  • 0 replies
  • 1 view

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible

This landing page sequence was created to replace the clients website as it was not focused enough and overall a poor user experience. Right now we are about $600 in ad spend and approx 3:1 return but will need to increase that for this campaign to be a success.

I’m not expecting people to buy right away (cost is $739) but I do want to get them further down the funnel on the first visit to better segment high-intent visitors from lower-intent to fuel retargeting ads.

The client is using an archaic email system (long story) so an email campaign is not really an option.

Any tips on how to improve this experience to get more users further down the funnel, even if they don’t buy right away?

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Facebook and Instagram ads

3: What is your conversion goal?

Conversion goal in this case is simply to get them to the next step of the funnel (pre-registration page). I’m very much open to feedback on this. Currently about 20% of users click to next page, a new sticky bar we published in the last 24 hours is getting 33% CTR so the actual CTR is somewhere in between.

Visitors who bounce get retargeted with ads/content relevant to the stage of the funnel they dropped off at.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
ex. http://join.cranktheshield.com/home-1

0 replies

Be the first to reply!