LP Feedback

• 28 February 2019
  • 3 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
We’re getting a good number of page views on our LP but lacking in conversions.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Currently, our main source of traffic is Google Ads.

3: What is your conversion goal?
We have 3 primary goals…form submission, chat sessions, and phone calls.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://try.tworiversrecovery.com/

3 replies

Hi there SocialSpark,

I have a few things to give feedback on:

1. Check your mobile version first. Unbounce gives you an option to configure that. I pulled it up on my phone and if you check your analytics I wouldn’t be surprised if you have high bounce rates on mobile.

2. Have you tried creating different variations yet? I recommend trying different variations with your call to action. Maybe one with just the form. Keep it at a 1:1 attention ratio that you can read about here: https://unbounce.com/conversion-glossary/definition/attention-ratio/

3. This might be more design feedback, but your logo looks kind of lost to me with that gray background.

4. I see you have graphic images like “Responsible Recycling”. Do you have any client feedback to show?

1. Create different landing page variations with different messaging. Maybe try a different headline instead of Custom ITAD Solutions. If you know if clients have certain pain points that’s a good place to start. I don’t know how you are crafting your Google Ads, but creating different page variation messages according to what the ads say will help out along the way.

Good luck with your campaign!

Allen, thank you for the feedback!! I should have mentioned that the LP isn’t optimized for mobile because it’s only used for a PPC campaign that shows on desktops. I’ll keep working on variations to see what works.

I’m curious, does having a navigation bar on an LP make a difference as far as conversions?

It depends on how you would use a navigation bar. Landing pages should not have a navigation menu to other pages, especially that are tied to PPC campaigns. It might be okay if you had a navigation bar with links that go to certain sections of a long landing page.

You could try a bar at the top of the page that follows a user down the page that has a horizontal form.