Lead generation help

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible

I am tryng to boost the quality and quantity of leads by educating the user more

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
PPC

3: What is your conversion goal?
Form fill

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://lead-generation.leadforensics.com/ppc-branded-us/b.html

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

It seems like you have a pretty useful product, but to be honest, that doesn’t really come across from the headline.

Not only that, but there is no benefit or action to the headline. So it’s easy for people to think, ok, and then move on to something else. I would come up with alternatives.

The subhead is on the right track, but it could be better. It doesn’t really toe in with the headline, which makes the transition jarring and confusing. Granted, a headline change would help, but it’s something to keep in mind as you work on revising the copy.

In addition, I think the subhead/headline could state the benefit more explicitly. Keep asking yourself, “so what?” as you write.

“We tell you who they are.” So what? So you can identify more leads, etc. You do a good job of this with the line “Never miss a sales opportunity again,” but it’s buried way down the page in bullet points. This could even be a headline to test.

I would also stick to just one offer. Go with a few demo or a free trial, but don’t promote both on the same page.

In my opinion, the demo is the way to go since there is less commitment and it’s easier to sell. And the offer is what you should be selling, not the product.

Things like “convert ananymous traffic into sales are good benefits, but people may or may not believe it when you’re trying to sell them the product. You’ll need more proof and use cases to make it credible. But if you’re selling the demo you can position it as learning or seeing how they can convert anonymous traffic… See the difference?

Best of luck!

Thank you Sean, some great advice will give it all a split test over the coming weeks.

Just downloaded your Ebook as well.

Again thank you

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks. Glad you found it helpful.

Let me know how the split tests work out.