Landing page for licensed psychologists

• 3 December 2018
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible

I have a training program for psychologists that firstly enables them to better serve clients with chronic pain, and secondly enables them to achieve better revenue through easier client acquisition and retention.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

I’ve written LinkedIn articles which flesh out the common mistakes made when niching a practice, the advantages of niching to chronic pain, and the details of a novel approach to chronic pain which has a strong evidence basis. The articles have a reasonable like and share ratio and have generated traffic.

I also did some Facebook advertising based around the same angles as the LinkedIn articles, which also generated traffic very well.

3: What is your conversion goal?
I can break even immediately if roughly 1 in 27 visitors purchases an introductory text. I’d be very happy if even 20% of visitors purchased that, and if 20% of those people went on to purchase the full program.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
ex. http://www.landingpage.com/

https://www.howtohelpmoreclients.com

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback and suggestions.

1 reply

While I’d still appreciate any comments that the group might have, I thought I’d share some great feedback I got from a clinical psychologist in relation to the landing page, as an illustration of how blind we can be to “seeing from the reader’s perspective” even when we could easily be that reader ourselves.

I’d wanted to avoid sounding hypey or too “businessy” and had ended up doing a kind of inadvertent bait and switch from “your clinic” to “our program”.

So I made the first section more congruent with a focus on their clinic, especially the dot points.

In her comments she used some language that was pure gold, that I incorporated in the very first sentence of the copy.

Just goes to show how precious is feedback that comes from someone representative of the target market.