Landing page feedback would be much appreciated

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
Look to increase conversion rate

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Google & Facebook Ads

3: What is your conversion goal?

Form submission

1. URL
    https://www.australianoutdoorliving.com.au/adwords-outdoor-blinds-sa/

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

This looks like a great page! It’s really nicely done and answers almost all of the questions I had.

Have you tested it yet to get a baseline conversion rate?

If anything at all, I’d probably start by testing different offers if this one isn’t converting.

You could try just a “call only” page, or maybe change “free measure and quote” to just a “free consultation” to see how that does.

Also, it would be interesting to see if a two-step opt-in form converts better than the single step you have here, as there are quite a few form fields at the moment. Shortening the form or at least hiding it behind a lightbox may help.

Lastly, I’d recommend adding some trust indicators which could be brands you work with, certifications, affiliations, etc.

And if possible, add a headshot to the testimonial.

Overall though, this is a really sharp page! Best of luck.

Thanks Nicholas, this is some great feedback. One of the things I’m looking to test is using AMP pages as most of my traffic is now coming from mobile. Adding more testimonials sounds like a great idea. I’ve got some video testimonials that I’d like to do.

I keep changing offers every few months and the results have been mixed.