Landing page feedback please! ❤️

• 3 March 2020
  • 4 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible

Make sure the proposition, and ‘how it works’ is clear…partly to test the proposition, and partly to drive sign ups to the pre-launch landing page.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Currently through specific forums on Reddit/other niche areas like IndieHackers. Going to test with paid traffic soon.

3: What is your conversion goal?

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:

https://inqu.is/

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey there, here’s a video with some feedback for you! https://www.loom.com/share/1b4837c28116494eafc8fdac8c219d87

Regards,

Great format for the feedback Nicholas (and great feedback too). Really appreciate it 👍

Hey @rob_calvert,

So Nicholas really slam dunk’d a lot of great points here.

I’m going to give a big plus one to the design of this page. It’s really clean and I think you are off to a great start with it. Something I did notice (which isn’t an enormous deal) is that there are a few sections where there is quite a lot of white space.

Here’s an example of here and here of what I mean by that. White space is really good in most cases for emphasizing or drawing attention to certain points on your page, but I think in this case it makes a few points on your page look a little barren. You could try tightening up those page sections a little bit. I am looking at your page from a Macbook Air.

From Nicholas’s feedback about the wording at the top of the page, I agree somewhat that it could be a bit more complicated than it needs to be, but if the people landing on this page know what they’re doing/looking for, then that may not be a huge deal. Something to consider A/B testing maybe!

I would also maybe consider adding a anchor link/button near the bottom of your page that visitors can click on to get whisked back up to your Call to Action near the top of your page.

Hope this helps a bit!

Awesome, thanks Alex - really appreciate it

Best,
Rob