Landing page feedback highly appreciated!

• 30 January 2020
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible

Hello everyone, this is the first landing page I’ve ever created. I followed everyone’s advice here, on the forum, as well as online articles. My conversion rates on average now are 9-10%.

Please, share your feedback on how I can increase it?
What problems do you see with my landing page?
Anything that can potentially turn off the user?

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Targetted fb ads at the niche of people interested in golf equipment + golf swing mechanics. My CTR is 7%, and I pay $0.08 per click.

3: What is your conversion goal?

The page is designed get users email and educate them on the product and its benefits
I also have a form after someone signs up for a user to leave a feedback
I’d like to get close 20-25% conversion per 1st step of my funnel (email sign up)

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:

https://www.swing-mate.ca/

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Vadim, welcome to the Unbounce community! Here’s a video review of the page with some feedback for you: https://www.loom.com/share/be9ec2fa379541b095879588aa35e2cf

Regards,

Badge +1

All great points by @Nicholas I’ll just add a couple more things:

1. Too much emphasis on some copy that is killing the tidiness of the page. E.g. your headline is not only big font, but also bold AND also italics. I see excessive use of italicized text. I would try to tone that down.
  2. Reduce the size of the logo a bit and make it stand in its own space - either center-align on the page or left align but it should have its own row.
  3. The form is highly recommended to be encapsulated like Nicholas said but can also be brought about the fold - lets say to the right and the descriptive text on the left.
  4. At some places I found a lot of negative white space that can be taken off (e.g. between the boxes under “whats in it you” section. That way it’ll look cleaner and consistent and wouldnt feel like an endless scrolling.

I did not pay very close attention to the copy but I’d change the headline just a bit. Instead of leading with “Ready to learn proper swing path?” which is a question, I would use the text right below it as the main heading. So the page would start with “Stop Hooking or Slicing Golf Balls.” and follow it with an assertive call to action statement - “Learn proper swing path” and maybe add the result of all of it “Be the Master of Golf.” Or “Like a Pro” and then maybe further “From your home!” something like that. it can be AB tested. Unbounce is pretty easy to set up AB tests.

Similarly instead of having “I want to know when this product becomes available!” above the form, use the text thats below the form button “Get a chance to win a FREE version when you sign up, $80 WORTH”.

Those are just some of my quick thoughts. Hope thats helpful.