Landing Page Feedback for SheepCRM - Lead Generation

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
Need to drive more leads from charities, non-profits and social good organisations who run a membership scheme.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Targeted, relevant PPC websites - Capterra, Software Advice. (https://www.softwareadvice.com/uk/membership-management/)

3: What is your conversion goal?
Book a free demonstration of SheepCRM.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:

https://ams.getsheep.co.uk/membership/

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Welcome to the community, Will.

This is a really good start. Visually, the page looks great. Really nice design. It flows well and everything is easy to read. You did a great job repeating the CTA throughout the page and keeping it all self-contained.

I do have a few suggestions on things you may want to test.

1. Alternate headline options. The current headline grouping isn’t bad. It’s got a benefit and says what you’re offering. But I think it could be refined. Manage your membership seems like a bit of a subjective term. Perhaps there is a way to say it that is easier for the prospect to see in their minds’ eyes. And the subhead says pretty much the same thing. Use that to expand on the idea a bit.

2. Alternate hero image options. Again, the current one isn’t bad. It’s good that people can see the product. I just think it may need a bit more context to have the impact it should. I’m not your target audience, but I just don’t see anything on the screenshot that would pique my interest or get me excited to demo the product.

3. Swap out more of the first-person language for second-person. High converting copy isn’t about the product or service as much as it is about the prospect. For example, in the integrations section the subhead and first sentence both start with “We.” So it’s all about your company. But the prospect care about their company. The benefit isn’t that you work with other companies on integrations. The benefit is that the user can fit your solution into their existing tech stack and workflows.

The same goes for the copy about the demo. Instead of leading with “We understand…” (which is about you), lead with the benefit to the prospect. Maybe something along the lines of “See for yourself how…”

4. Remove pricing. There are arguments both for and against showing the price. I know that most people like to look at that first to make sure the solution is in the budget, and having this will help qualify the leads a bit. However, I do think that it’s worth testing a variation without the pricing for a couple of reasons, Purchase decisions aren’t about price as much as they are about value. When you don’t disclose the price right away, you have more of an opportunity to establish the value. In addition, price takes people mentally to the end of the sales funnel. This page is more towards the top. You’re not asking them to purchase, just to schedule a demo. Everything on the page should be designed to get the user to do that.

5. More descriptive copy. I get what some of the main features are in general terms, but, as with the headline, it’s not easy to immediately imagine. When you speak about reporting letting the user make informed decisions, maybe you could give an example or two. You could even use these areas to tease a bit of what they will see if they book their demo.

I hope that helps. Best of luck.

Hello Sean,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide such valuable feedback, you’ve made some really good suggestions which I will action and test with a few variations. I’ll post back here when we have have a new version to show.

It is so helpful having a fresh pair of eyes with the expertise to make valuable recommendations.

Thank you again, have a great weekend. Will

Userlevel 5
Badge

My pleasure.