Solved

Landing Page feedback_Diggers Hire

• 10 January 2020
  • 2 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
I want to increase the number of leads from this page. I.e. increase the Click to Lead rate.
Currently we have 2 conversion actions on the page, Call or Form submission.
The Click to Lead rate is currently at 11%. That means almost 90% of visitors click away.
We’ve been doing A/B testing, but a fresh pair of eyes on the landing page would be of great help.
Any suggested tests or changes would be awesome!

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Pay Per Click (Google Ads)

3: What is your conversion goal?
Click to Lead conversion rate of 30%

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://hire.yardlynk.com/digger-hire/ag.html

icon

Best answer by Nicholas 10 January 2020, 14:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Caroline,

It sounds like you’re getting a lot of clicks but few conversions. The page is very nice at first glance. I don’t see any glaring issues off the top. So I’m wondering if this could be due to a “message match” issue where the ad is promising one thing and the page is not following up on that.

By any chance, can you share one of the ads with us so we can see how well they tie in with the page?

Also, another thing you could test is a simpler contact form. Some folks may not be ready to choose the type of digger they need, or choose the date, and they just want to get a quote from someone. So maybe try a variant with a simple “get a quote” form with just a name, email, phone, and “tell us more” field and see how that stacks up against the multistep form you have now.

Lastly, the popup may be causing some issues for visitors, as it seems to pop up very quickly which could turn people away, and it is hard to read the white text on the light background. Also, the popup doesn’t mention anything about diggers. I would recommend delaying the popup for more time or removing it completely for now and seeing how that helps.

Good luck!

Hi Nicholas, appreciate the feedback! Many thanks.