Just launched a new landing page for our product. I'd ❤️ your feedback. :-)

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible

We’ve been refining / re-launching our landing page every 3 weeks as we learn from our users, prospects and research.

We made significant changes today to target a specific niche / segment. We’d love your feedback on the pitch / page. Does it still make sense? Strong enough?

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Content marketing + Outbound

3: What is your conversion goal?

10%

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @egarbugli!

What a delightful design!

The big thing that jumps out to me is that this seems more like a homepage for a website and not a landing page. Landing pages are designed to narrow in focus on your promotion (in your case your free trial) - and of course to get users to convert. Your website looks great - however consider creating dedicated landing pages for your campaigns! You can still keep what you have, but what about creating trial.gethighlights.co?

There you can create a message match that is solely focuses on your free trial. That would mean you have only the information which is most crucial for a user to read to convert - a lot of what you have on your home page, but without the links at the top. Those links can be distracting for users and they can get lost before converting! Here are some examples:

1. The pricing page - if a user has click on your free trial campaign (assuming that is what it is) - they do not want to deal with prices at that moment. The prices could scare them away. I would remove from the landing page.

2. The login page - some users click on this out of curiosity - from that page , new users have a low chance of converting (right now there is no ‘Free Trial’ stated). I would remove from the landing page.

3. The blog - sure there is a CTA at the top of the page and you have a popup, but this is an easy place for new users to get lost. I would remove from the landing page.

Other Considerations:

• What about using an additional color in your palette - maybe that green that is showcased on your product? It would be a great contrast color for the CTA buttons so that they stand out more that the rest of the content!

• Add some additional CTAs throughout the pages

• What is “the next level”? Instead of just explaining this, tell them what is a great thing that will come from using Highlights!

Lastly, did you test all of your re-launches against the previous one? Do you have other tests running currently? I personally get a little scared with making several major changes at once without testing!

I am happy to help in any way I can!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @egarbugli,

Awesome design! Here’s a short video with some more feedback: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFiO0IFMBG

Chat soon,

Dear, Great design.

Awesome, thanks for the feedback. 🙂

Great feedback Caroline!

It’s a great idea to split up the LP from the homepage to create a more direct funnel. 🙂

We’re not that good with design, but we can try a few things with the colors.

For the CTAs and next level, we’ll add them and clarify.

Thanks for taking the time to look at it and help out. 🙂

Thanks again for the great feedback Nicholas. 🙂

The free trial doesn’t require entering a credit card, so it’s definitely not clear enough!

That’s a great point for video. We’ll try to add a quick video next week. 🙂

And definitely for the integrations. What are you currently using for email marketing? Are your Unbounce LPs connected with GA? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome, yeah, I find myself much more likely to do a trial when I know I don’t have to jump through the credit card hoop and remember to stay subscribed or cancel.

For email marketing, my personal favorite tool is ActiveCampaign. It’s a robust but easy to use marketing automation platform.

And yes, I recommend connecting all of your Unbounce pages with Google Analytics. You can do so very easily using either the google analytics code, or google tag manager.

Thanks for the clarifications. I really appreciate the feedback. 🙂 I’ll definitely reach back when Highlights integrates with ActiveCampaign!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome! Yeah Unbounce + ActiveCampaign is the perfect combination. 🙂