Feedback needed -- please and thanks! 📈

• 31 August 2017
  • 5 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
Just looking for overall feedback on landing page design and whether the page looks compelling that someone in our target market might click and fill out the call-to-action. Our main target market is female parents. These parents were educated, skilled professionals before these took time off to have kids. Now, they are considering going back to work but are being introduced to the idea or opportunity of working as a professional part-time.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Landing page traffic will be primarily from a PPC Adwords campaign.

3: What is your conversion goal?
Lead generation. To click the orange button “Connect with a consultant” and submit the form.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
ex. http://www.landingpage.com/

https://www.vellicorp.com/talent/

5 replies

Hi there,
I gave your page a quick review and a few things stuck out to me:

• The headline/subheader right justification is a bit difficult to read
  • I’d try embedding the form within the page and moving the video button further down the page.
  • “Working to create balance” paragraph is good supporting text, it adds clarity to what service you’re offering but it is too far down the page, I’d suggest moving the members of logos to the upper right navigation bar area to get the paragraph up higher.
    “Working with us is super easy!” and testimonials should be above the Professional business fields.

Let me know if you need more clarity on any of these things

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey John,

I know you posted here a while back, but anyway, here’s a video with some quick feedback on your page:

Thank you so much for that review Jennifer. Really appreciate. Will try the suggestions out in a variation.

Wow Nicholas, thanks so much for that video review! Can’t tell you how much I appreciate that! Will try out your very sound suggestions in a variation and see how it goes! Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome! Let us know how it goes. Good luck.