Https://offer.timesharecancellations.com/wesley-financial-group/

• 26 September 2019
  • 1 reply

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?

Conversion rate is only 7%. Made some slight variations and need to get it to 30%!!!

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Facebook ads -> Advertorial -> LP

3: What is your conversion goal?
Lead Form

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇

https://offer.timesharecancellations.com/wesley-financial-group/

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Welcome to the community.

Here are some thoughts on your page that you may want to consider.

First, while the points at the top of your page are all good things to tout, I think they lack context. I would lead with the benefit/offer. Remind people what it is you’re offering them.

You also want to make sure you’re providing a seamless experience from one step to the next. What does the advortorial say and how does it link here? Do people get what they expedited when landing here?

It’s smart that you chose an offer with no commitment, and you should really sell that. What is the benefit of the consultation? What’s involved?

It’s also a bit confusing when you get into the process section because it says to schedule the consultation after they receive information. So should they not complete the form yet?

Try to stay consistent with your CTAs. The middle one sounds like it’s for something further down the funnel. I understand why you want to change it up, though. Contact us isn’t very exciting and it lacks a benefit. I’d explore some alternatives.

Finally, while guarantees are great for reducing friction, I don’t love the treatment here. It sounds too boastful. Statebit simplyband succinctly

Best of luck.