Http://unbouncepages.com/infidelity-life/

• 3 July 2018
  • 1 reply

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
im an amateur and hope to get feedback from a professional. is my page to bright? are there filters i can apply and what other issues does an expert notice

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
adwords, facebook ads, bing ads

3: What is your conversion goal?

sale

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
ex. https://www.stopcheatersnow.win

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey there, currently the page looks a bit scammy and untrustworthy. Here’s a few thoughts –

Things to improve on:

• There is no clear branding or even a logo – who are you?
  • The testimonial photos look a bit fake (are these actually the person’s photo?)
  • Benefits could be highlighted and made much clearer.
  • I’m confused why there is a button to purchase, but also a form to get ‘Instant Access’? Choose one conversion.
  • Heading photo shows a happy couple, maybe try focusing on the pain point of someone cheating instead.
  • The blue text and buttons are not very clear/legible on the background colour.

Good things:

• Excellent that you have some testimonials for trust, they just need to be displayed in a better way.
  • Same for the ‘as seen on’ logos/companies – great trust builder, but could be highlighted better.
  • Nice and short as far as content goes.

Overall, I think the content is there, it just needs to be really cleaned up and given some strong branding to allow the page to flow better and draw the user to convert – if you’re interested in doing this, pop me a message or email via my website as landing page ‘makeovers’ are one of my fav projects to work on! 🙂 www.zoetattersall.com