[How To] Embed Typeform Into Your Unbounce Landing Pages

• 18 March 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
  • Former Community Manager @ Unbounce
  • 831 replies

Hey folks!

Our friends over at Typeform were kind enough to create this instructional video on how to embed Typeform into your Unbounce landing pages!

👈

Let me know how this works for you, or if you’d prefer to follow written instructions, and as always give us a shout if you have any questions!

Happy form building!

-Jess

8 replies

Thanks for sharing this, @Jess. Super helpful. Do you happen to know if conversion rates are affected by the use of Typeform forms vs. regular forms?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Brandon! Good question. Typeform form submissions would act as external tracking, so they wouldn’t show up in your page overview as conversions the way that Unbounce forms do.

That would be an interesting feature down the road though! I’ve put this on @Jordana’s radar to keep in mind for product improvements in the future 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey @brandonh. For me personally, I’ve found Typeforms actually increased our conversion rate when we had very complex forms with more than 4 or 5 fields. By using a typeform to break them up, people were more likely to complete them. For a very simple form, we didn’t see much of a difference over the traditional Unbounce form. So it really depends on the amount of fields you have I think. Just my two cents.

Thanks, @Nicholas! This is definitely helpful to know. Almost all the forms I create are short ones, but I had a suspicion that Typeform would help for longer forms. I appreciate your input, and hope that you’re doing well in Florida!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Jess
Hey, I followed the tutorial but not sure why the full page embed is not working on my unbounce page? http://unbouncepages.com/test-full-page-embed/
Any idea?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey @Nayon 👋

I’m going to tag the @UnbounceTechTeam here to see if there’s something going on behind the scenes, stay tuned!

-Jess

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thank you Jess, but we decided go with the other options as we were running behind schedule for the campaign to start.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Sorry about the delay on this, @Nayon. If you’re ever in a hurry, I’d highly suggest reaching out directly to our Support team since they’re able to dive into your page and get to the root of the issue a bit faster.

-Jess