Get Expert help for Unbounce landing pages πŸš€

• 12 September 2018
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi all,

I am one of the @Unbounce-Experts mentioned in the top of this Job Board. I am in good company with 9 other agencies which I know also can help.

We have 5 years of experience working with Unbounce, and we can help you with either just design - or manage and optimize your page on a monthly retainer.

See more on this Unbounce landing page. Let us know if we can be of help 😃
https://conversionlab.no/unbounce/

PS. Get you free CRO tips on the landing page too 😉

8 replies

Hi there, I am very new to unbounce and I was wondering if you could help me. I am looking to add a live chat bot to my websites (around 200 of them), and i was wondering what Live Chat you would recommend for me to use? Would really appreciate your help.

Many thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @OliverChapter - and welcome to the forum 😃

I would recommend checking out both Olark and Intercom. I have used Olark myself and was quite happy.

Hope this helps!

With those different websites that you sent me, to get the Live Chat on the page will it be the process of putting the live chat code within the java script ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Yep, just grab a javascript and add it to your landing page.

For the live chats can i have that across multiple landing pages? We have multiple landing pages and wondered if the priced varied depending on how many landing pages you own.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I don’t believe so. I think it is based on total volum of users, but check their pricing tiers to be certain.

So you can have it across multiple landing pages?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Yes, you can.