Feedback on landing page following 2nd round of validation interviews

• 11 October 2019
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
Creating an a professional networking app for health and wellness professionals. Problems include isolation amongst self-employed health and wellness professionals, lack of a strong referral network, and difficulty attending in-person networking meetings and mixers filled with professionals in unrelated fields. Burnout is prevalent in this field, and trying to run your own practice while also being a clinician can be very difficult, especially without much psycho-social and instrumental support that can be hard to find these days in traditional networking groups.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Social media, FB ads

3: What is your conversion goal?

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @deynalibiran! First of all welcome to our community!

Let me tell you that I think this is a great Idea and you can get many leads as soon as you start working on your campaigns and your digital assets.

I’m looking at your landing page and I think you can still improve some sections.
You can optimize the bullet points at the “Why Join?” section, and also maybe (if possible) avoid a lot of text in the “who we are” section (remember that this is a landing page with a conversion goal, not an institutional page).

Funny thing, recently we have been through the challenge of offering an application for professionals and I know what you are dealing with. Even though it has not been in the health industry, the approach is similar in many industries.
However, we have also worked with the health industry.
I’m going to share two of these examples with you:

http://www.regencyhcs.com/es/home-attendant/
https://www.6cmarketing.com/previous-work/unbounce/listing-alert/

I hope you find this information useful!
Cheers!
Ariel.

Thank you for the feedback and info! Great landing pages!