Feedback on car accident injury attorney landing page

• 20 September 2018
  • 7 replies
  • 1 view

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
I am trying to increase conversion rate for 1st click visitors.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Google Ads, Search PPC

3: What is your conversion goal?
In order

1. Calls
  2. Form sign ups

Site is currently converting at 20%, aiming for 40%.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://duejustice.com/autoaccidentsrlp/

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Jorge,

Very nice page! Here’s some quick feedback in a short video: https://www.useloom.com/share/c7369f324f1f4c4d9c958621ced685d0

Regards,

Nicholas,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I appreciate your time and effort.

1. I agree with your CTA text input. I went ahead and changed it to: “Get My Free Evaluation”. I think it will reduce friction because there is less of a perceived commitment/work on behalf of the user.

2. I agree with the phone number not looking “clickable enough”… I am currently experimenting with finding ways on how to accentuate it without it looking out of place, its tough.

3. The little yellow frame on the hero image adds a visual accent, I’m going to let it play it for a bit longer and see before changing it but I understand what you mean. I will test it internally to see if other people have legibility issues as well, in that case I will go ahead and have it removed.

4. Let me know if you have any issues with the actual copy. I personally think its ok, but it does seem a bit too wordy to me, I am thinking about chopping it down some and finding better points. Thoughts?

Overall thanks for your feedback, truly appreciate it! 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Good point about the copy. I’m a fan of less-is-more. So yes, I would totally test a version that is chopped down.

For example, in the subheadline in the hero section it says “Know your legal rights, call us now or fill out the form to the right for a free consultation with an attorney, and learn what your case may be worth.”

This is pretty wordy, because it bascially asks the visitor to do or think about 3 things at once (knowing your rights, calling now, and filling out the form). If you reduce that to just “contact us now for a free case evaluation…” that can help simplify the copy right there.

I’m sure you can find other places to reduce the copy throughout the page similar to that.

That’s a great point. I am giving people too many things to consider.

Thanks, will apply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Jorge!

Just to add something small to Nicholas’ already awesome feedback.

The scroll speed feels a little unnatural to me - did you tweak it by any chance or was it just me?

Cheers!

Hello Stefano, thanks for chiming in!

Yes I have a scroll speed script. It gives the page a bit of “weight”.

I take it you are not a big fan?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes! It could just be me though. My opinion is not supported by data 🙂