I just had a look at your website and your solution looks extremely exciting. My wife is a teacher and I have heard how tricky creating classes can be… creating an environment that is right for the students and teacher is crucial!
You may have already been through this, but here is where I would start:
- Intimately understand your audience, and create your ‘Dream Buyer’ e.g.
- Where do they hang out?
- What are their hopes, dreams and desires?
- What does an average day look like for them?
- What is their preferred form of communication?
- Craft your offer and determine your language
- You want to make sure every touch point along the user journey addresses a burning issue
- You want to stand out from the crowd and provide an offer that is ‘irresistible’
After you have the above locked in, I would hone in on the channel with the most potential (based off your ‘Dream Buyer’ avatar). This is where I would formulate ads and landing pages, and start looking at things like automation. This process should involve ongoing testing e.g. Headlines, copy, images, CTA’s. You want a system that is primarily automated, driving you a consisten stream of leads.
Now you can start diversifying your channel’s…
It is important to get your strategy sorted before getting in to the tactical side of things.
Your solution looks like it has a lot of potential in the AUS and US market. I wish you all the best!
If you want to chat through it further feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com.