Hello Unbounce community!
I’m a professional inspirational speaker based in Canada. (www.the4yearolympian.com)
For one month now, I have been running an Adwords campaign to generate leads for paid speaking engagements. These are the results I’ve gotten, representing one month budget (Canadian dollars, not USD)
In month two (round two) I’m hoping unbounce landing pages can help improve my conversions. I’ve only had two so far, and luckily was able to close one of them, which covered the cost of the initial month of google campaigns.
I would like to agree on a fixed price for the creation of an unbounce template landing page, to direct paid traffic to, that I can then modify myself going forward. I would change the copy on the website to better target the keywords that generated the click (e.g. “Resilience Speaker” vs “Leadership Speaker” vs “Teamwork Speaker”)
It can resemble the home page of my website, but I am also open to your experience and ideas for what is most effective.
Key pieces and requirements:
- Use imagery from my existing website
- Lots of social proof (written testimonials with pictures, names and titles; video testimonials of audience reactions after my speech)
- Demo video (see “play video” button above fold on home page)
- Calendar section showing future events (further social proof, demonstrating others have/are hiring me)
- Company logos of past clients section
- Shorter, more impactful and strategically laid out sections of copy (I would take from my existing website, and modify to fit your recommendations of placement and length)
In terms of CTA, I know having one CTA is best practise, but wondering about following ideas:
- Check availability lead capture button: is there a way the user could click a button to see if their event date is available? Somehow linking to a current calendar in the backend?
- See a full presentation button: user submits first name+email to receive a link to vimeo full keynote
- Freebie offer: Event planner receives a step-by-step guide to hiring a speaker and preparing for their event in a way that mitigates all their risk.