Cant turn text into a link

• 17 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I’d like to turn a text block into an ordinary link. Reading through the documentation, it seems like I should be able to:

Click on the text block -> choose “Style” in the properties panel on the right -> Add URL

The “Style” section does not appear when I click on the text link and there doesn’t seem to be another way of adding a link.

It’s probably just a mistake on my part but it would be great if someone could tell me how to turn a text block into a link, and failing that, share the best way of adding links to a landing page.

Best

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Chris!

I think I know where you got tripped up. I made a short video showing where in the Properties tab you’ll need to go. Hope this helps!

Let me know if you’ve any other questions 🙂 and welcome to the Unbounce community! 🎉

Hi,

I have the same problem.

When I select the text the properties are showed, but i cant choose between styles or actions ( I dont see this section)

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @Flat101,

You are most probably selecting only the container for the text. You also need to highlight the actual text as well and the Action menu will show up.

Best,
Hristian