Many of you know about the value that this community brings by sharing feedback on landing pages. Now, we’re taking it to the next level!
The @Community-Leaders and I have chatted and decided to launch an experiment here in the community. Here’s how it works:
- You share a link to your page overview of a landing page that you’d like to have reviewed by expert marketers (our Community Leaders) in the comments below. If you have multiple variants of a page, be sure to let us know which variant you’d like us to look at.
- The Community Leaders and I will hop on a call and each give a 5-minute review over Zoom
- I’ll share these reviews here in the community for you and other community members to consider
The reason I ask that you share a link to your page overview and not your landing page URL is to make sure that you don’t receive an influx of clicks to your page from other folks here in the community.
Things to consider:
- How are you driving traffic to your page?
- Are you using any integrations that the Community Leaders should know about
- The more detail you share, the more insight the Community Leaders can provide
Looking forward to some juicy insights!
Happy page building