[Announcement] Submit your pages for a free landing page review 🗣

• 9 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
  • Former Community Manager @ Unbounce
  • 831 replies

Hey folks!

Many of you know about the value that this community brings by sharing feedback on landing pages. Now, we’re taking it to the next level!

The @Community-Leaders and I have chatted and decided to launch an experiment here in the community. Here’s how it works:

1. You share a link to your page overview of a landing page that you’d like to have reviewed by expert marketers (our Community Leaders) in the comments below. If you have multiple variants of a page, be sure to let us know which variant you’d like us to look at.
  2. The Community Leaders and I will hop on a call and each give a 5-minute review over Zoom
  3. I’ll share these reviews here in the community for you and other community members to consider 📝

giphy-downsized-large

⚠️ The reason I ask that you share a link to your page overview and not your landing page URL is to make sure that you don’t receive an influx of clicks to your page from other folks here in the community.

Things to consider:

• How are you driving traffic to your page?
  • Are you using any integrations that the Community Leaders should know about
  • The more detail you share, the more insight the Community Leaders can provide

Looking forward to some juicy insights!

Happy page building 🙂

-Jess

3 replies

Love this idea! Here is the link to our page overview:

Can you review Variant B, please?

Appreciate you guys!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Heck yeah! We’ll take a look and get back to you! 😃

-Jess

so I sell art in the finance space and today i used an instagram influencer for a shoutout. got over 500 views to this landing page, all from the finance space, with an influencer i’ve used before that got me sales, and with the landing page i converted zero times.

i’m so frustrated because i could have sent them all to my website and easily converted someone but thought this landing page would have been more focused. can you tell me what you see is off here?

thank you!!!