Adding to in page shopping cart

• 22 September 2017
  • 5 replies

Hi there! I’m sure I’m missing something… but can someone help me pinpoint why I am unable to get this page to populate the “Added to” message and reload the same page?
https://precision.leica-geosystems.com/shop-leica-disto
Note: If you’re looking at this, use a disto other than S910. I’m playing with that one.

Edited to add: With the current page design, is there a way to duplicate this functionality with a lightbox while still adding to cart?

When adding from the Unbounce page, it will redirect to the Original page with the message and cart info.
Unbounce page: ( link above )

Original page:
Original-Page

Thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Jennifer,

I don’t have an answer, but I’m just really impressed that this is built on Unbounce. Never seen anything like that before. Awesome stuff.

Hi Nicholas, Thanks! there is a fair amount of custom html to get this functionality.

Maybe you have an answer for this: how well does Unbounce play with Drupal? I think part of the issue is a Drupal and/or ajax is used for the cart and I fear I haven’t found all the pieces yet.

I reached out to her to literally say the same thing. 😛

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have not worked with Drupal, so not sure how well it gets along. But curious to hear if anyone has made it work.

With the current page design, is there a way to duplicate this functionality with a lightbox (or other feature) while still adding to cart?