Skip to main content

Testing landing pages on various screen sizes can be painful. (Raise your hand if you’re the only one on the team with an Android. ✋🏻😬)

Thankfully, you can now give every visitor the perfect experience with autoscaling for your landing pages.

This powerful new feature resizes your page content instantly for any device, so you can focus on driving more clicks, sales, and sign-ups—instead of sharing links around the office. 😉

See the difference in this 2-minute walkthrough video:  

Create a new page and try autoscaling today!

Wow, such a powerful features. 

Great feature! 

Hoping that there is a automation wherein when I developed the page in desktop, it will convert automatically to mobile (like what we have in wordpress elementor). It would be very convenient for us and could save time. Mobile version layout is still very manual. Also should support a micro site version wherein we can add navigation menus as well. Thank you.

Hoping that there is a automation wherein when I developed the page in desktop, it will convert automatically to mobile (like what we have in wordpress elementor). It would be very convenient for us and could save time. Mobile version layout is still very manual. Also should support a micro site version wherein we can add navigation menus as well. Thank you.

You're right!

I also think they should add an auto layout system, similar to Figma or Framer. It would be amazing if they could build it out.

Thanks @colleenragay @Elias_Hazari and @Md_Mahinur_Khan for the feedback, that’s really valuable. I’ll share it with our team right away.