News

Dive deep into your campaign performance with enhanced reporting

Related products: Optimize Experiment
Dive deep into your campaign performance with enhanced reporting

You asked for it and we’ve heard you loud and clear. Your traffic and conversion data is now more accessible with new and improved reporting.

Your page reporting has three new options:

• Unlock results from any point in time by selecting a custom date range

• Identify trends with a 7-day rolling average or review up-to-date performance with a daily conversion rate

• Compare total visitors and conversion rates from last month (or any time period) by clicking on chart lines for your overall page or specific variants

Walk through these updates with our 2-minute video summary: 

Explore your new reporting options in the Unbounce dashboard, and check out these updates in more detail in the Unbounce Help Center.

What changes to Unbounce reporting would you like to see next? 

I would like to be able to export data, via the API that would include page variants. Seems like an oversight for a split testing platform to only be able to export top level data. Clients want this info, and with the updates to GA4 it is kind of a pain

Hey @Adam_Lundquist 👋🏻

Thanks for bringing this up. I know our product team is working on a few additional reporting enhancements to make more info available for you. Are there other endpoints you would be interested in besides the variant-specific endpoint? 

I’m putting together a feature request, so I want to capture as much information as possible.