• 17 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

http://unbouncepages.com/best-yoga-training/

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi Shuvo.

Here are some suggestions and observations on your landing page.

First, you want to make sure your design will work on different screen sizes. Looking at this on mobile is not the best UX. Many of the elements are outside of your margins.

Next, your offer could be clearer and more compelling.

Discounts can be good at getting people to act, but it’s not immediately clear what the discount is on. The hero area mentions and shows yoga, but that could mean a wide variety of things from in-person no yoga classes to mats and other products.

All of the different CTAs add to the confusion. You have sign up, get started, learn more, join now, get in touch with us and join our newsletter. Decide the one thing you want people to do and focus on that. Also let people know specifically what they are signing up for, including what they are going to get and when to expect immediately after submitting the form or clicking the button.

Third, punch up the copy. Much of it is too generic and unqualified. For instance, “learn from the best” sounds like an empty promise. What makes them the best? How are defining best?

Try to convey in concrete terms what differentiates you from competitors and how the user will benefit from that. And back it up so people can believe it.

Having video is a good way to engage, but I would add some context. Is this a sample of the yoga lessons they’ll get? Let the user know and point out sone of the features and benefits they will notice when viewing it.

Your course descriptions don’t make sense and are all the same. Perhaps that’s just placeholder text, put I thought I’d point it out.

While I like that you include numbers (specifics help add credibility) the amounts in your headings don’t match what’s in the body below them.

I like that you have a testimonial and I like how it’s treated visually, but if this page is for potential students, you should include testimonials from them, not from a teacher. Always remember who your target audience is and make sure your messaging matches their needs and desires.

Finally, I think the design could be improved. I’m not a designer myself, so it’s hard for me to pinpoint exactly why, but something about it looks a bit amateurish. Perhaps someone with a design background can offer up some pointers.

I hope that helps. Best of luck.

Badge

Hello, SeanKirby
Thanks for your suggestion.
Shuvo chowdhury.