Need feedback and advice to improve my landing page

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
This is my first landing pager ever, hence I need some education to take it to a pro level.
We provide premium infographics to help professionals craft amazing presentation hassle-free.
I’m seeking advice on the look and feel, images, key messages, CTA, all that matters
Many thanks

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Google Ads

3: What is your conversion goal?
Getting visitors to buy the infographics package

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:

4 replies

Hello Fabrice,

Just saw your LP. Your product aims at helping people to make designer-level presentations, but it does not look like you spent much time designing your LP. You can’t sell design without a good design. Space between paragraph letters looks weird for instance. The SlideXpert logo looks like it’s been designed in Powerpoint. I advise you to hire a designer or learn graphic design. You could design on Adobe XD (free soft) and then put it in Unbounce.
Also, why would someone buy from you and not envato? This is an objection you should answer.
I hope my feedback does not sound too harsh, I am trying to help.
Ben

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi Fabrice.

I think you’ve got a good offering, and with a bit of refinement to the landing page, you could see pretty good conversions.

The first thing I noticed is that the margins are off. Some copy and images are being cut off on the sides of my screen.

I think the biggest issue is the positioning. If you’re going to say it’s “the easiest way to create impactful presentations,” you need to pay it. How exactly does this do that? Really it appears that you are selling templates. While it probably is easier to many to have that starting point rather than working from scratch, I don’t think it lives up to the superlative.

I suggest you first determine who your target audience is and what their pain points are. If you are targeting people who have frustration over developing presentations with their current tools, then I would paint a picture of how this is going to alleviate that. Make more direct comparisons, demonstrate features, etc.

If, however, you decide that your target audience is at a later stage in their buyer’s journey, such as solution aware, (which might be a good strategy since you’re trying to close a sale), then it might be better to focus on the offer itself. Lifetime access to a library of templates for a one-time fee can be enticing.

The image in the hero section was a bit confusing at first as well. I was looking at the content of the slide and didn’t see how it related to the copy. Perhaps showing a fan of sample slides and perhaps adding a caption would help.

Try to rewrite your copy, especially your headings, to focus on the user rather than the product. For instance, “Templates come in multiple color series” could be “Match your branding” or something along those lines. Tell them what’s in it for them.

Also, try to be more specific in your copy. Tons of slides and all kinds of presentations are too generic to have much impact. Include the specific counts.

Be sure to proofread your copy. Better yet, have someone else proofread it for you to avoid awkward and grammatically incorrect sentences like “Get unlimited access to 3000+ of infographics and enjoy and lifetime updates.”

You should include more calls-to-action throughout your page. The more a user has to search or scroll to take action, the more friction you add. Make it easy for them. I would move the first button up a little higher too. It’s falling below the fold on my screen.

I would also explore some other options for the button copy. Getting access is not all that exciting or benefit-oriented. Think about why they would want this and the value they will receive and speak to that.

Finally, I would replace “this offer won’t last forever” with a specific expiration to add urgency. You may even want to add a countdown timer to call more attention to it.

Best of luck.

Thank you very much for taking the time for such a thorough review. Truly insightful

thank you very much for your feedback. It is very helpful, appreciate you took the time!