LP showcasing a motorcycle model

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
Since the LP’s launch, we’ve had 243 visitors and only 2 leads (0.82% conversion rate). We would love to increase this number

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Google Ads

3: What is your conversion goal?
Book a test drive

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇
https://inquiry.daytonamotorsports.ca/

4 replies

Thanks for the feedback, guys! Greatly appreciate it.

Badge

Two Book a Test Drive buttons above the fold aren’t necessary (one is enough).

You might try to match the orange colors on the bike with an orange CTA button.

I don’t see huge issues with the page.

More magazine reviews or adding some owner testimonials might help.

I really suspect some of the issues may be with be in the quality of the traffic coming to the page.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I think you need to add some more emotion above the scroll – put the viewer ON the bike! I would try the ‘King of Adventure’ photo as the header background.

Some other things you can try:

• Bright orange button to make it contrast more with the red text (or swap some of the red text to orange).
  • Break up some of the paragraph text – line breaks, bold/italics – so it’s easier to read. Highlight those key points.
  • For the features of the bike, it could be interesting to try little call-outs on a photo of the full bike, with lightboxes that have full details.

Let me know if you need some help with refreshing it! 🙂

Hey @JonathanFunk!

The first thing that came to mind when I took a look at your page was that I would have liked to see the section you have for “Ready to take on any terrain” (with the background image) closer to the top of the page. I think it kind of softens the arrival to the page a bit.

You have two buttons that say “Book a test drive” at the very top of the page (were you looking to make this a sticky bar perhaps?) and then another one beneath the specs for the first bike. I would maybe try changing the copy of one of these buttons so you’re not saying the same thing twice.

I really like the rest of the page though! I think the white space at the top of the page is just a bit jarring - so perhaps you could consider A/B testing some variations of this page where the elements are moved around a bit! Try some different colours too, perhaps!

Hope this helps. 🙂