Looking for a landing page review. Topic: Metabolic Balance is a diet/program to boost your metabolism

• 10 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

1) What do you think of our landing page. How could it be improved? Should I add an explanatory video? And if yes where to place it best? The landing page analyzer says there is too much text: Not so sure about that...

2) Traffic Source: Google Ads - Keyword: Metabolic Balance, so people are solution aware.

3) Conversion Goal: Get their phone no. + email to get in touch with them for an information session.

4) landing page: https://go.metabolic4you.ch/metabolic-balance/ its in GERMAN, you can translate (parts of) the copy e.g. here. https://www.deepl.com/

Thanks a lot for your feedback in advance.

Cheers,
Cesare

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I think the change that will have the biggest impact is reworking it to sell the offer rather than the service. Your CTA is for an information meeting, but the rest of the page is about your coaching. Instead make the page more about the information meeting.

What will people learn during this meeting? How will that knowledge help them? How long is the meeting? Is this just going to be a sales pitch? Why should they do it now? Give them all the information they need to feel comfortable scheduling the meeting.

You can also eliminate any element that doesn’t steer people toward that meeting offer. For example, there is no need to show pricing at this point. In fact, that could be adding friction. It gets visitors thinking about what they are giving up. And it adds complexity with the options. The less choices your prospects have to make at this point the better.

The other big issue I see is too much “we” copy. Put the focus on the reader first. You should have much more “you” than “we” throughout.

If you do rework the page, try to punch up the copy, especially the high impact areas like the headlines and subheads. It’s good that you have a benefit in the headline, but the wording falls a bit flat. I would try to frame it in terms that are more concrete and/or add an element of news or curiosity.

I hope that helps. Best of luck!

Badge

Hi @SeanKirby,

Your feedback is incredibly useful to me. Thanks a lot. I will try to rework it as you said and in case get back to you with additional questions.

Cheers,
Cesare