LASIK Landing Page

• 12 July 2019
  • 1 reply

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
Increase Conversions in this GEO (Atlanta Georgia)

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Google ads

3: What is your conversion goal?
8-10% Currently around 5-6%
Other geos with similar landing pages performing better.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://diamondvision.com/laser-eye-surgery-atlanta-georgia/

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

I’m not sure why response would be different for a particular area. It probably has more to do with something related to that area than an on page creative issue. I would investigate to see if there are significant differences in the demographics or psychographics of that population vs. others as well as other variances, such as level of competition etc.

That said, I do have some suggestions that could improve conversion rates overall.

The offer makes the page less credible in my opinion. A blowout sale makes it sounds more like a car dealership or discount store than surgical center. If I’m going to have someone shoot a laser into my eye, the las thing I want to think of is a blowout!

Also, if you’re going to have an offer with a deadline, especially for something like a surgical procedure, it’s best to have some sort of reason for it.

Finally, the offer is a bit confusing with the headline you have. There are two prices competing. Is the $975 per eye with the sale price applied, or can people subtract $1600 from that total?

If you’re using this specifically for Atlanta, keeping the location as part of the positioning in the headline grouping, I would consider either removing the location from the testimonials or choose testimonials from people in the target area. It seems unlikely people would travel from CT down to Atlanta for the procedure.

You should have a proofreader go through the page. There are some things that sound a bit awkward (such as Schedule Free Consultation instead of Schedule Your Free Consultation) or are grammatically off.

Best of luck.