Landing page/strategy feedback

• 9 November 2018
  • 5 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
We are currently running paid ads from Google and Facebook to our page. Its been running for about 1.5 weeks with decent impressions and over 500 visitors with 0 conversions.

We have been testing different vocabulary, imagery, etc. but still no conversions. Any feedback/help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Google and Facebook paid ads

3: What is your conversion goal?
We usually aim for a 5% and over conversion rate for our clients.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
http://glenbrookremodeling.com/unbounce-feedback-page/

5 replies

Userlevel 5

Great looking page!

Have you tried putting a call-to-action button in the header?

In any case, I have two suggestions:

#1) Move the “Schedule a one-on-one appointment today with our expert designers.” section immediately below the header. (Above the row of logos).

#2) Offer an incentive if you can. Something like, “schedule a consult today and receive a free gift from us.”
It could be something free like a .PDF of some dope looking kitchens. Or give them something tangible like a beer-cozy. Or maybe even a small discount if they decide to work with you.

Hope that’s helpful! 😃

Hi Kyle,

Thanks a lot for the fast replay. I will definitely try move the CTA up under the header and our client has made it clear that they don’t want to give anything away for free despite our push-back. However, a PDF with some example kitchens is a GREAT idea. I can’t see them turning that idea down. Thanks again, I will get back at it!

Take care,

K

Just a lead magnet thought - “2019 Design Guide”

Userlevel 5

Good luck,

I’m interested to see if it works. Post back here and let me know how it goes if you can!

Unfortunately they wouldn’t go for the lead magnet/collateral so we are pushing for some video testimonials instead and more examples of their work. I’ll let you know if we make some progress for sure!