Landing Page Review

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
  1. Grow our newsletter subscriber base. We have a monthly marketing newsletter called The Clicks to Conversions Report - we share our best performing ads (and what makes them so successful), copywriting tips, case studies, etc…
  2. All organically, no paid media. We’ll use YouTube videos, ads on the side of our blog, social media posts, tiktoks, etc…
  3. 40%+ once they land on the page
  4. get.strikepointmedia.com/newsletter/

Open to any and all feedback!

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I’d say specificity - hard for me to decide if the newsletter is right for me based on the LP copy, because it’s so generic.

It may not be an issue for your traffic, though. Plus, potential subscribers can check out past issues.

Another hesitation: so many topics covered - is it all going to be high-level (and, given that it’s PDFs, I can’t opt out of topics that are irrelevant).

The thing that made me click through was “we share our best performing ads (and what makes them so successful)”  - definitely more appealing than “actionable marketing strategies” 😀

One thing immediately stands out is the need for a picture of a person(s) on the right of the text. 

It will make your Newsletter more human. 

I hope that helps.

Badge

I may suggest removing the pictures of the newsletters on the top banner. Just right off the bat, I saw those and thought, ehh some sort of manufacturing/tech subscription (based on the motorcycle).. not for me. The images on the covers can be a bit misleading. I did sign up for your newsletter though!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @bradleysimon,

Here’s some feedback in a video for you:

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I’d say specificity - hard for me to decide if the newsletter is right for me based on the LP copy, because it’s so generic.

It may not be an issue for your traffic, though. Plus, potential subscribers can check out past issues.

Another hesitation: so many topics covered - is it all going to be high-level (and, given that it’s PDFs, I can’t opt out of topics that are irrelevant).

The thing that made me click through was “we share our best performing ads (and what makes them so successful)”  - definitely more appealing than “actionable marketing strategies” 😀

Thank you for the feedback!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I may suggest removing the pictures of the newsletters on the top banner. Just right off the bat, I saw those and thought, ehh some sort of manufacturing/tech subscription (based on the motorcycle).. not for me. The images on the covers can be a bit misleading. I did sign up for your newsletter though!

Thanks Britt! I appreciate the feedback - we’ll be working on a new design shortly and will definitely keep this in mind.

Hey Bradley! As a digital marketer, I possibly fit your target market. I am looking for proof as to why your information would be valuable to me, essentially, a unique value proposition. In what you wrote above, you said you’d provide info on your best performing ads this month, but I don’t really see that unique proposition in your copy. If you can elaborate on what you are offering that may help. For example instead of just saying, ‘Email marketing’, if you said, ‘Get email marketing secrets that increased our CTR by XYZ’ it may make it sound more valuable. Hope that helps.