Solved

First Landing Page Feedback - Please

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
Convert leads from a niche industry. Provide and position the product offering as a market leader.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
PPC Search Traffic

3: What is your conversion goal?
Lead conversion from a form completion & a brochure download from a popup.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://petrochemical.minearc.com/

icon

Best answer by Nicholas 14 May 2019, 15:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Mike, here’s some quick feedback for you: https://www.loom.com/share/b35fb0f5df02403f99f5a3da1e214e7a

Regards,

After " Protection for Hazardous Work Areas", I would put the picture:

Because it shows exactly what you offer. A visitor will know he is definitely in the right place and get a visual as a secondary confirmation.

After, I would put the facts under “Customizable & Scalable” because that section is filled with real facts, which tend to pull better.

Your text under Innovation, Compliance, and Safety could benefit from adding facts to give stronger confirmation that you indeed do these things. For example, under compliance specifically with what. Under innovation, do you have patents perhaps to prove that? If so, you might list the names or patent numbers.

Your call to action is ok, but I would suggest you think of something even harder to pass up. Like perhaps, “Save Your Company Millions in Liability And Have Us Identify Your Facility’s Biggest Risk Factors NOW Before It’s Too Late” Or “Learn The Top 3 Compliance Risks We’ve Identified After X Years In Business” and then they download a free report of get a consultation.

I know nothing about your industry, so not sure that the calls to action apply, but something stronger might increase the number of inquiries.

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for taking the time to provide the video summary of the landing page. I’ll work through the recommendations and get back to you if I have any questions.

Most appreciated!
Mike

Hi Ayo,

Thank you for taking the time to review the landing page, I’ll take all your recommendations onboard and be working through them soon.

Thanks once again,
Mike