Small Mobile Landing Page in Arabic building

• 7 March 2022
  • 4 replies

WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE
We are building a new landing page for our appointment booking platform. We already have a similar version but want to improve UX and UI to increase conversion. This includes next to general design updates a better conversion of the English design to the Arabic design.
The page will include:

• Home Screen
  • How it works
  • Link to the main backend
  • First customer feedback

WHY WE ARE BUILDING THIS PLATFORM
Maintaining a car is an expensive and time-consuming exercise that is paired with a lot of inconvenience and fraught. Our mission is to improve the relationship of workshop owners and customers to ensure a better experience for everyone involved.

HOW WE ARE BUILDING THIS PLATFORM
The platform will at first be a combination of landing pages like “Unbounce” and simple tools like “surveysparrow” to ensure the backend execution.
Everything we do is mobile-first and has to be recognized in the design and execution process.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

• You have deep experience in UX/UI

• You can propose a UX strategy

• You can propose an art direction

• Expert in Figma tool

• You can find /create graphics for the webapp independently

• Have had experience in mobility and service website building

• You have experience in building web pages for the GCC market

WHAT ARE THE PERKS
We will be having similar tasks aligning in the near future since we are building companies parallelly. We are looking for a trustful long-term partner to work with us on various projects.
We would prefer to pay per project

WHAT YOU RECEIVE FROM US

• Content for the website
  • A sketch in Figma how the page is supposed to look like
  • Example pages from competitors for inspiration
  • A simple brand manual

NEXT STEPS
Please respond with the information on when you can start and if you would be able to jump on a small task before we choose you. Also, drop us a message if you have any questions.

BUDGET
100$

4 replies

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist you.

Please reach me via Skype/Email.
Skype - cis.seth

Email - seth@cisinlabs.com

Thanks!
Seth R

Hi Jonas,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Unbounce freelancer and what you are wanting done is well within my skill set.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Job is finished. Please don’t further apply anymore.

@Bookamechanic, how are you today?

I hope everything is going well for you!!

I am happy to assist you; please contact me at Imtiyazalizafri03@gmail.com for further conversation. Alternatively, you can contact me on Skype: live:.cid.7c4b11b60f454feb

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Imtiyaz