Developer to Dynamically Insert Website Content into Landing Page?

• 11 April 2022
  • 1 reply

We’re looking to hire an Unbounce Expert to customize our Landing Page.

We want to dynamically insert content from our website into our Unbounce landing page based on the ad group or the pay-per-click keyword the user typed to create a more compelling and persuasive user experience.

For example, we currently have our PPC keyword dynamically inserted in our landing page Heading. We want to go further, adding some content related to that keyword from our website below the heading. If someone is searching for an aerospace engineering expert witness, we’d like some text talking about our experience with Boeing, a photo of an airplane, etc. If they’re looking for banking expert, we’d like to talk about the sorts of financial experts we have. We already have much of this content in a database that’s associated with our website, so it seems wasteful to have to recreate it on Unbounce.

Can you help us automatically get our specialized content onto our Unbounce landing pages at the right time? If so, let us know at landingpages@rountablegroup.com!

1 reply

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry