Where do you buy trafic ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

we are a bit victim of our success with a few clients where they are asking us to increase a lot the volume of leads we collect for them (we only do B2C leads by the way).

We buy trafic on google, facebook, native, SMS and email but we haven’t fully tested or cracked the other ones :

• LinkedIn (was too expansive when we tried 2 years ago but i feel, unfortunately, that people are more and more talking about their personal lives, so maybe it will become the new facebook 😅)
  • Pinterest (tried once but there wasn’t much trafic)
  • Twitter (tried once but maybe we did it wrong)
  • Tik Tok (i am worried trafic will be too young)

Have you cracked theses channels for lead generation ?

julien

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

At this point, Google (search and display), YouTube, and LinkedIn our the dominant lead drivers for us.

However, so much depends on your product/service and your audience. What works for one SaaS platform may not work for a telecom company. That being said, almost all of our clients are running Google paid search successfully for a good reason - it works and has clear intent if done correctly.

Facebook and even LinkedIn have mixed results and for that reason we’ve been using display a bit more often to build awareness and drive soft leads. Utilizing third-party audiences, custom intent audiences, etc. on display have proven to be much better in some cases than the built in audience provided by LinkedIn or Facebook.

• LinkedIn (was too expansive when we tried 2 years ago but i feel, unfortunately, that people are more and more talking about their personal lives, so maybe it will become the new facebook 😅)
  • Pinterest (tried once but there wasn’t much trafic)
  • Twitter (tried once but maybe we did it wrong)
  • Tik Tok (i am worried trafic will be too young)

Have you cracked theses channels for lead generation ?

Julien , you are absolutely right those social media platform are not adequate for genuine leads generate.
Eventually I had an opportunity to work closely with an startup agency they really did a great job.