Solved

several pages under one domain

• 10 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hey, i have Client that offers several services.

Example: Pressure washing and gardening 

I want to create individual landingpages for each service.

Now my Questions:

Can I create those page under one domain?

Can I link those pages like subpages?

Can I link them without a button/ stickybars?

I want to target those pages with different Ads.

That means I want to have different pages under one domain. 

Example: When somebody klicks on my pressure washing site the other sites should be hidden. The customer should never see the other service.

So basically I want to have multiple landingpages that are hidden from each other so that I can target those with different campaigns.

I hope that there is a solution like in other builders. There you only add a new page and hide it….that’s all…

Thanks for your help!

Tobias

icon

Best answer by Michael_McInnes1 16 August 2023, 10:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Tobias thanks for your post! The simple answer is: Yes! 🎉 Once you connect your custom domain to Unbounce, you can publish as many pages as you like on that domain, each with its own unique URL! For example, if you connected your subdomain www.tobias.com to Unbounce, you could publish completely unique pages under www.tobias.com/gardening and www.tobias.com/pressure-washing.

When clicking on one of your pages, there is no reason that a visitor would be able to view what other pages you have connected to your domain. You can find out more about changing the display URL of your pages here:

https://documentation.unbounce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360061376631-How-Can-I-Change-My-Display-URL- 

Let me know if that helps @Tobias! 👋 

Badge

Thank you very much!!!😃😃