Question

Is there any way to fire popups from idle time value?

Badge

Hello, I have been looking for a way to fire a popup window if there is no activity in the landing page, I mean idle time. Is this possible in unbounce? Thanks!

3 replies

Badge

Hey @rojashector 

Taryn from Unbounce support here 👋

That’s a great question! In your popup targeting you can set a trigger for your popup to show after a delay of X seconds. So if you determine what your idle time is, you can then choose to display the popup after that amount of time! 

Cheers, 

Taryn

Badge

Hello @Taryn_Lomas, thanks for your quick answer. I am familiar with the time delay to popup feature in Unbounce, but I am looking forward to count the idle time as a trigger, to target someone that is not filling a form.

For example: Now I have a popup window after 10 seconds but many times it just pop ups when someone is filling up the form in the Landing Page (the prospect is not idle, it’s filling the form) so this feature would really help.

Badge

Thanks for clarifying @rojashector! It might be possible with custom script added to your popup.

I would suggest reaching out to our Unbounce Job Board  as there might be a developer in there who can help you achieve what you’re looking to do with your popup idle triggers! 

Cheers, 

Taryn